Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Dream

Soo this is a song i wrote (with help from paul) it needs some work but i figured this would be the perfect place to get some feedback on it.. I think im gonna put it to a melody that i am writing on the piano.. slow but uplifting..let me know wat you think :-)

DREAM

I wake to find you just a dream,

You’re my best kept secret

You’re the one thing that keeps me going

all day long


I wish you were by my side.

But I know it cant be so,

I want to find a better place

where we dont have to hide


What difference does it make

Who cares who we are

How we dress or

Where we are from

What matters is that you care

That you can love and

Always think of others

You aren’t afraid to take a double dare


I see you and we share a glance

We know what we both want

To scared to change the status quo

Always waiting for you.


I take a stand

For the final prize

Once upon a time

Make my dream a reality


What difference does it make

Who cares who we are

How we dress or

Where we are from

What matters is that you care

That you can love and

Always think of others

You aren’t afraid to take a double dare

2 comments:

  1. This song is very motivational and inspirational. Good job (: You should play it for us when you get done with it. Good luck with combining that and piano. I'm sure it will sound great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So i changed my blog to song writing, and then i discovered this lovely piece of work!I like the rhyming sequence, and I would like to hear it when it is done

    ReplyDelete